Saturday, October 21, 2006

Home

Spent my whole day at home.
Talked to Daryl on the phone this afternoon.
It was suppose to be one of those "teasing" each other conversation.
And to think that it turned out to be another fight.
The content was some what unreasonable and insulting.

Been having porblems going on these days.
Kind of big prob for me.I hope days get by soon.
I can turn to no one when i've got a problem.
I'll learn how to cope with it. It's not that im acting strong,
I don't need people to resolve my problem, just need someone there for me to lean on for a while.
I don't even feel like turning to you if i have problems.
I doubt you will view my blog either.

Kind of depressed lately, my own problems, fights that Daryl and I share almost everyday.
No comments further.

Recalled what my BCM lecturer Mr Hari told us.
It's actually a joke.
He told us that his progression students have some problems with their command of english, maybe it's due to the frequent use of abbreviations that they grew used to it.
Well the student was suppose to hand in his project to Mr Hari, as the student could not locate Mr Hari, he texted Mr Hari a message and it goes like this.

"Mr Hari, I've stuffed the thing in your hole..it was difficult"

Maybe by plainly reading it through my entry the effect won't be there.
But i was laughing like mad when Mr HAri told us that.
Me and Audrey, we laughed like mad.

The student was actually saying that he has left his project in Mr Hari's pigeon hole and he had a difficult time putting the project into his pigeon hole as there were too many things in it.

Oh ya! We actually have a MEDAL!!!
We came in 3rd!!!
And we got a MEDAL!!!!
=)
i'm happy bout that.
JUst that i left earlier that's why i didn't got the medal.
It's with Melissa now, gonna get it from her on Monday =))

Seems like i've blabber enoughed.

Gone'

No comments: