Saturday, October 28, 2006

IN Town

Woke up real early today, bout 10plus? and received a msg from Audrey.
We went for free eyebrow shaping stuff. =))
I like the shape now, no doubt it's only trimming and stuff, it looks neater =))
Wasn't really into shopping mood today as I was having 'The Thing of The Month' so I was like very quiet. Sorry Audrey =(( but we're gonna have fun soon!!! ;)

Audrey helped me make-up woot'
We went to tried on clothes at Top-Shop,Zara..hahas..
Gossiped, took loads of pictures and I was literally staring at myself in the mirror whenever i get the chance to. =p

And now i can't upload the pictures!!
I went anal today. Must be 'that thing' that made me feel this way..
I grew so sensitive, not the way it's suppose to be.
Picked fights. Was sent home.
TOTALLY DUMB MOVE. MY lost. =(
It just wasn't my day. Wanted to meet him so badly, but no. I screwed it up once again. I just needed that attention. Dumb. It nearly ended once again.

Went home like some sore loser, crying her eyes out once again.
Fell asleep while crying and now im up blogging.
I just wanted to meet him, well he was right, he had a long day in school, would had been tiring for him. Sorry i wasn't understanding. I got too carried away as I wanted to let him look at my make-up, guess it was dumb.

I've got to change for the the better.
I've got to work on my attitude. It's driving Bf nuts. =(
I feel like i miss him alot all of a sudden, but the next thing i know, we'll be quarrelling.
Argh we're tired of fighting to the extend where the situation would be DRASTIC.

Bf called me just now, talked things out nicely.=) It's okay.
Changes and more changes, I'll try.

"It's not easy, but I'll WILL try cus of US."

No comments: