Friday, October 20, 2006

tired life

School has started and i'm like very tired lately. Falling asleep real easily.
Many things to blabber about but nahhs..
Had too much things happening all at once that i nearly did something real foolish.

Went for competition yesterday with my eyes barely able to open. I didn't had rest the previous night. That feeling of losing someone. I was like some sore loser crying my eyes out. I went berserk. My parents thought what happened to me. I was shocked with myself too. I think i really can't handle my emotion well, that feeling was scaryt it's like i'm literally going crazy. But all is fine now. =)

We lost the match, was pist with myself. I wasn't performing at all. NOT AT ALL.
Now it's all over. No more competition. Until next year. Hais.

After match i went to meet Daryl.
Went over to his place.Fell asleep at his place.
Met up with the usuals for dinner at 85.
As we ended our dinner early around 9 plus, we decided to head to Daryl's place for a round of Mahjong.
They played their Mahjong while i happily fall asleep as soon as i hit the bed.
Only to wake up every 10-15 mins? When they have finish one set and Daryl would pull off my blanket waking me up. Trying to make me cry huh! hahas, because the other time at the chalet, I was feeling real tired so i fell asleep but he came to disturb me and I CRIED. hahas
We left Daryl's place exactly 12 MN and wanted to take cab. But since the cab could not take 5 persons, we companied him walked back to his place and we took cab from there, thereafter. People involved in sharing cab was JH,Ken,Paul and myself.

I still feel very tired. Argh. Feel like skipping school today. BUt NO!
Meeting the girls at the interchange later.

No doubt sh wants to JUE JIAO with me. LOL
Thanks girl for being there for me yesterday =)
Your're sweet! (Not kidding)

Alrights got to go prepare already.
Bye'

No comments: