Sunday, October 15, 2006

pouts'

Woke up real early today. Reason being, Daryl called me.Hahas.
Was wondering if i was angry and stuff for not meeting up yesterday. Nah im not.
Talked so much about his "hair". So promises could be broken with fingers crossed.
That's something i just learned.Ha.=(
Ranted,shouted,laughed, giving me reasons and excuses for not cutting his hair.Hahaha.
Oh wells, up to you to decide, i ain't going to nag any further.
Since i was up so early, i did some uploading of pictures to my yahoo photos and i've linked it to my blog. Check it out under my "Museum".
Arguments surfaced when the conversation went on.
"Love me for who i am"
Hmmm..okay.

After uploading my pictures and nothing to do, decided to call him. But he didnt pick up my call, guess he fell back to sleep or just doing his stuffs.
So i went blog hopping once again. One of my friends blog hit me.
It's bout relationship once again. Which i found was applicable for going on a long term r/s.

When you,me and everyone would be thinking if they were with the 'right' one.
EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, it would be all sweet lovey dovey aka 'Honeymoon Period'. Anticipating their phone calls, their touch, and everything of them.

It's easy to fall in love, when the feeling is there, when you tend to crave for more of the person. Even simple messages received would send us up to cloud No.9

But, after a few mths/yrs feelings fade.
The natural cycle of every relationship.
Slowly but surely, phone calls becomes a bother, touch is not always welcomed, and everything about your partner becomes a nuisance to you.

HOWEVER TO MAINTAIN A LONG TERM R/S, IT IS NOT FINDING THE 'RIGHT' PERSON. BUT "IT'S LEARNING TO LOVE THE PERSON YOU FOUND"

Sustaining love is not an experience. It'll NEVER just happen like that.
"Lasting Love" can't be found just like that.
You have to put in effort.
That's why there's an expression called "The Labour Of Love".

Intriuging is it?..well i copied and paste, didn't really rephrased this entry.
But in a way, i kinda understands it.
Well, there's differnet opinions i guess?..

off'

No comments: