Sunday, October 08, 2006

nowadays.

It's more of just a few minutes of phone conversation.
Haven been seeing much of each other.
Called me last night, but i was way tired. He was tired too.
He didn't had dinner nor lunch.
Wonder if he's up already.
Was his last day of work yesterday. Got "tekan" real bad.

Many thoughts ran through my mind.
Good and bad.
What's the feeling like right now?..
Wonder if your're up already?..


Yesterday, went to school late. LOL as per usual.
First it was training, and then it was the friendly match against NYP.
woot`
it was nice though. The communication was there, had so much fun, we dived for the ball, i wasn't really on form to do the spiking but other than that, we ahd fun =)
Though we didnt win, but the morale and all were there, that feeling that was lost for quite a while all came back to me. It was like back to sec sch days man.Nice =)

After everything, went over to my cousin's birthday party, at first it felt kind of outta place, cus there were lots of her classmates there. But after that my uncle and all came hahas, so yea.
Ate alot, till my stomach can't take it.

No comments: