Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Busy.

Schools' getting more busy lately.
I've got BFS oral presentation coming up and BCM co-currently too.
And now since I'm home. Finally sitting down to sit in front of the computer.
So I'll do some research and at the same time update my blog =)

I've learned how to put on make-up. Some say I look better, whereas for some they say I look better without it. Well, not really into it already.
Went to work Aranda on Monday, worked with Ade =))
The moment she saw me, she told me to cut off my hair.........argh, cus she said the condition was bad. =(
It's still best working with collegues u know.

Worked at Haagen Dazs ytd, fen came down she lost alot of weight, 47Kg sia. I think i wana go Vivo and torture myself and lose some weight. hahas..

And for today, =))
It's actually the 8th month of Dar and me =))

No doubt we don't really spend much time together. I guess understanding is needed here.

I Love You.

No comments: