Monday, November 06, 2006

TIRED`

Im DEAD exhausted.
Well, nothing much in school today, skipped BCM once again and accopmanied Audrey to Novena. I seriously think that "MC" is worse than my previous work place. They can actually delay so many staffsssss pays. Yes you heard me, not one not two but STAFFSSSSSSS, take note of the "s". But we left earlier, cus I went to meet bf.
Me and von left first, sorry Audrey..
We were suppose to just draw money and leave the mall..hahas..but we loitered around and ended up in Cold Storage.LOL

Von bought a whole spring chicken for her dinner, LOL and I bought Sushi, Choc & coffee biscuit and Ruffels for bf.
Eventually we took cab, hmmm, the driver was some wad scary..hahas..but i just ignored it.
Talked about loads of stuff while we were on the cab, hahas..
Well, perceptions of people..hahas..or rather we were doin the usual..GOSSIP hahaha..
It's nice just chit chatting, I miss my chit chatting sessions with all the girlfriends..hahas..People please meet up with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahas..Oh well, after dropping von off, she sent me a text msg warnin me of the driver, hahas..
Seriously speaking, the driver was kinda reckless.
He was constantly tail-gating other vehicles, that's scary..
hahas..
Oh well but I reach bf's place safe and sound.

I wana know what you were thinking!! you only told me half and not the other!!..
I wanted to follow bf to the air-port but he refuse to let me do so..
So I was abandoned.LOL
I left for TM and shop ON MY OWN.
And witnessed another sad incident, a young girl's feet was trapped in the escalator towards the 4th level. It was a scene, with everyone crowding around and stuff, well, nonetheless, I was one of those suckers that wana know what happened. hahas..
But the resuce team came shortly and the girl was saved. Luckily it was only bad bruise and blood clot i guess?..I didn't had my specs on. LOL..

Oh well, my thoughts and feelings for the whole situation is that, SINGAPOREANS are defiantely KAYPOS, they form a crowd fast and disperse fast too..hahas..
But seriously, I guess there should be more precautions against escalator and stuff, to prevent any more harm done to anyone.

Bye for now,
Im gonna rest before heading back to study.

No comments: