Sunday, November 26, 2006





Sometimes I just hate it being left feeling like this.

Oh well, went out to study with the girls today, woot a very strict day today I must say. I was strict with myself, made sure I was focus and studying, and I was. But it only lasted for a while, and I started my nonsense..hahas..
Went to the toilet, walked around, went to shop a lil, hmm..
I just kept reminding myself to do well for this upcoming test, kept reminding myself what I want my future to be like, hmmm, if I'm thinkin bout that while i'm studyin, hmmm, am I studying?..lol

Okay, i'm just bored at home right now, downright bored. ARGH.. =(

It was nice to meet up with Eve,Shirl,and ps..=)
Eve and Shirleen was so serious, I just kept myself focus and no fooling around.
So i guess it's considered a fruitful day today?..just that not much pictures taken..aaahhh..hahas..nvm..there'll always be time for next time!!! =))

Shall upload the pics soon.. =)

No comments: