Saturday, November 11, 2006

Never again..

I'll never want to do anything to my hair anymore for the time being.
It's very short =( I miss my long hair..
Met up with bf last night after work and he told me it doesn't look nice..=(
Hais..
Was working yesterday, skipped school, was boring at work as per usual, did a delivery at Kim Chuan Rd..was damm creepy, as it was on the factory side, and it was a Singtel Bldg.
Rained heavily, was afraid that if I were to be caught in the rain, my head would be dripping with purplish-red water. hahas..Luckily I wasnt caught in it.
After went back to Tembeling, I guess I was feeling way tired. I started with all my nonsense.
As yong li had to go over to Springvale to collect the weighing machine and Kat gotta go over to Springvale to work. The shop was left with me and Kelvin.
I went to wash the dishes and the next thing heard were "enchanting melodies" LOL, in total I broke 3 glasses, or was it 4..hmmm..not long after Yufeng and Yong Li came back, and it was about time for me to leave, talked a little with them, about the ghostly encounters once again. Hah, it kept me awake,Ha! chit chatted.

I was blardy tired last night. The moment I've reached home, got my self changed and doze off soon after I've hit my bed. Woke up suddenly around 1.20am and called bf, he was still awake..ahhas..as per usual..
Didnt chat much, just kept making fun of each other, so now I'm called tutrtle to him.
Urgh..
I cant be bothered to look into the mirror for a second look anymore.
Self-confidence another level down.

And I've not done my homework.
Not in the mood for it.Argh`

Gotta prepare for work soon, workin at 5 today at Suntec HD.
Drop by people,
I need another honeymoon period to tide over this.

No comments: