Friday, November 03, 2006

whines..=(

I guess it's only me and my blog now.
I dont wana whine to him or else he'll say im irritating him again.
I just dont seem to have any motivation to continue doing my project. I just feel so emo all of a sudden. He called me after i msged him =) but it lasted fer a while and my emo feeling is back to sit in and makin me feel so lonely all over once again.

People msged me early in the mornin today, let's see..
the classic one was by sh..her whole group of logistic people were out to Sentosa today and she jst wanted to show off that to me..well, I did felt a little jealous that's all! humph. hahas..
Nothing much for me to look forward to.
Maybe work, but I dread it, feel like skipping work but what you said to me still lingers in my mind, WARNING me..

I guess I'm just dumb.
When I got the attention, I ignored.
Now that I don't I feel like some sore loser.
DUMB it is, I wonder what's wrong with me with all these negative thinkings.

I hope it aint coming.

Oh ya, I've got to get my sis her vball soon..

Why would people continue to wait when they know that, the person they like/love has a bf/gf? i've got no idea, but it's said that it was worthwhile even though they know that the outcome in the end might not be what they expect.
That's so complex.

oh well'

No comments: