Thursday, November 09, 2006

Feeling real tired easily lately, no doubt I don't do project and stuff..
Not sure what I'm tired with..
Dear been very busy lately, we chatted about our relationship..
There's stuff for me to chnage..
I'm not going to be that irritating to bf anymore..

Oh ya..went for highlight today.Now it looks better I guess?..hahas..
Went with Audrey..hahas..she had her golden highlight..was kinda obvious..
The whole session lasted about 4 hrs plus?..hahas..
We went TM to shop and had lunch..
No doubt it was rainin heavily, I still turned up for training.

Oh yupps, currently I wont be able to reply or make any outgoing call, temporary my line is cut off..but u guys can msg or call me..I'm still in a way, reachable..hahas..

Nothing much happened today..

I miss you.

No comments: