Thursday, November 23, 2006

argh, hate presentations


Once again, I was vain =x

Thought my days of staying up late to complete the presentation slides had paid off.
But it's still not up to Ms Chan's standard. Now she tells me my focus is a little wrong.
I've had enough, I'm not gonna edit any further. =(

Met up with SH,her bf,YL,JKSS last night and we went to the Khaki Bukit CC and ktv-ed the night away.hahas.
Bought SH two small slices of cake from Galilee.I use the excuse of meeting Daryl, LOL
Left early and reached home around 11plus 12?..as I had to catch the last bus and return home to help dear burn the CD he needs.
My dark circles are coming out and there are visible zits on my forehead, aarrgghhhhh
Took come snap shots when I got home, my phone's camera was real lousy, the quality for camera is still my K750i instead of Z610i.

No comments: