Friday, November 24, 2006

It was the biggest joke ever today.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
Neither had I king horses or any kingsmen. Hahas..
I only had 4 angels and not forgetting my Darling Daryl.
I fell in my own toilet!! my own, HOME toilet.
The floor was real slippery, one foot in and I just slipped and fell hitting the back of my head against the hmmm was it the tile or the metal?..
Everything happen within a few seconds and I'm down, flat on the floor.
The pain was extreme, i held on to the back of my head.
When I've finally settled myself lying downwards on my sofa, I took off my hands to realise that my hand was filled with blood.
But nothing much happened. It was only a small cut, and a few bruises here and there.
Thankew my sisters "jo's", Pei shi ( my personal nurse ), Van and of cus Dear =)
im fine =)
My mum just helped me clean my wound was painful, feeling slight pain and headache.
Oh wells, shall turn in now, tired.
Working at 10 tmr.

Nites'

No comments: