Sunday, November 26, 2006

Okay Okay one last entry before i end my day.
Will be meeting sec sch girlfriends for mugging session, WOOT` =)
There will be a newcomer, shirleen (eve's buddy) WOOT`
I'm goin out tmr!! hahas, after one long day at home, boring myself to death, I guess i just needa get out.
Currently missing my monster soooo much =( *cries*
Dear i miss you =(

hmmm, I have so manythings on my mind,
Oh ya!..sorry felicia I cant turn up for your celebration today..
Sorry sherry I turn u down too..=(
Omg..seriously i feel real bad, it's like I've turn down Sherry plenty of times =( dammit..
and fer Catherine, i didnt turn up for work..aargh..

Weekends are gonna be over soon..aaahhhh!!!!
Save me from the boredom, need to keep oneself hyper and active..hmm..are they both the same meaning?..hahas..
Oh wells..
My head is starting its random beats once again, better rest soon.
Nites people =)

No comments: