Friday, November 24, 2006

I cant seem to get back to sleep..
Reached home alr?..
Don't know what I'm thinking about now.
Quite a number of our classmates still online, all rushing project.
I'll go do mine too since I cant sleep.
Bye'

[2.40am]

Im back again.
I seriously cant get back to sleep.
ARGH. =(
Some random thoughts on my mind.

[4.46am]

im still hanging arpund cant get to sleep.I went bloghopping, was stuck with Dar's blog. From his past entries till his current. I miss the "honeymoon period". The times when we were so sweet to each other.The first time he waited for me below my block to give me a "flower" =) He thought I dont feel surprused or anything, actually I was just that I didn't show it. I was just too surpried.

Few months back we were like missing each other so much, meeting almost every night below my block, now it's like everything has died down.

The randoms thoughts in my mind. Is it more interesting to be mysterious to others so that they don't know what ur're thinking and they want to know you better, spend more time with you?..just like our starting, I miss the beginning. That's only like the first phase of our relationship, there is still a long way to go.

Now it's only the second phase we're going through, he is going to be real busy with schoolwork, I'll try my best not to irritate you.

Sorry means nothing much, maybe once or twice, but it has happened more than those few times. Everytime I get into shit I apologise, now the "Sorry" means nothing, don't give a damn. Dear's very stress with his schoolwork. So am I with mine. I hope things don't turn drastic, we were so pist with each other that the bomb was nearly dropped once again. ARGH.

Now it's 5am already, and i've yet to get some sleep still. =(

I need you.

Will all these go to a waste eventually?..when was the last time we had a heart to heart talk,

I miss lying on ur chest and talking about us.

I miss having shopping with ya.

I miss the messages you used to send me.

I miss having fun at Toy R Us.

I miss you hugging me.

I miss just having you beside me.

I miss you.

No comments: