Saturday, November 18, 2006

Welcome to the black parade

Currently, Im stuck to this song.

Went out to study with SH ytd, well, im still stuck with quest 3 & 4.
Slacked till the wee hours, met up with 2 other of our frens, slacked and crapped the night away.
One of my fren was having CHICKEN POX!!..i was so afraid that i might catch the virus, at first we wanted to catch a movie, but nahhs, by the time the my fren came it was already too late to catch any movies.
Therefore we ended up in Macs.

Went gym before meeting them, had fun tryin out almost all of the machines besides the weights.
The culprits involved were, nysha,von, aud and me.
There were this group of girls, me and Aud were on the treadmill, and i felt weird that this particular 2 girls were standin behind, I thought they were waiting for their turn to use the treadmill. But actually they were being childish?.. Well, kids this days.

Some random thoughts on my mind.
I need to talk to someone but who?..
Its a whole new matter all together.
I can't cope with this.
This is not my life anymore.
I just wish that nothing happens to my family.

No comments: