Sunday, November 05, 2006

attention NEEDED!!

I think I'm deprived of attention. LOL!
Went out with bf today for a little shopping trip @ non other but our favourite Tmall.
Well the reason why we're there was to get a vball for my sis.
Arguments happened once again. =(
Well, but the bad aura is gone. We're fine again. hmmmmm..
My conclusion would be that, I shall never ask bf out anymore.
Hahas, I have my reason for that =p
We saw this girl and he thinks she's HOT okay, fine I agree.
Saw Allan and his gf while waiting for my monster to arrive.

Well, it was nice just to have bf around..BUT!!! I cant stand it when he wants to irritate me..
He carrying me today..LOL..I'm SHY!!! okay..and I was told to lose weight..argh..
HAhas..
Went down to try the vball with my sisters..LOL..
The ball was kinda HARD..but I guess it's okay..yeap..

Outs'

No comments: