Tuesday, November 21, 2006

presentations

Okay so I guess it's not only the Poly students who gets to feel the stress of presentations that has deadlines which are drawing near. I am facing that crisis too. ARGH!!..well it's not only me but everyone in class and the whole of accouting and other courses students.

Well, I just manage to complete my presentation slide for my BFS, which is like happening today ( 21 Nov 06 ) at 2pm!..argh..well, this time round my slides werent done with much effort. Disappointed with it. Yet, I'm not going to do something to it. There's too much information that I've come to realise that I've missed out only- NOW.
My topic is on "Credit Cards", I know it sounds simple. But seems like I'm just not putting in enough effort. After today, I still have BCM presentations on Wednesday. ARGH, everythings too last minute to be completed now. I wonder how bf can complete it last minute?..=(
Not only do we have presentations on Wednesday, we also have our IAC exams as well. DOUBLE STRESS!!! =(

Okay,enough about school work.
Met up with Bf just now, had dinner =)
Kenneth came to meet us, chatted and stuff, well got a little, just a little bored when their convo was on games, which I am alien to. Oh well, therefore I took Bf's phone and "Spot-Check" I guess that wasn't a pleasant move. I felt the pang of jealousy hitting on the door to my head, but I just ignored the knocking, and calmed myself down.
The feeling soon subsided, I kept telling myself inside that I should trust him.So yeap.
Mas came after and we headed down to JKY. Was speeding on the expressway, and the cool breeze made me shiver, hahas..
Argh, holidays!! when are you comin?!! please come soon?!!! =(

Everythings gonna be alright,
Everythings gonna be okay.

No comments: