Friday, March 23, 2007

Hmmmm

In a way Im kinda pist, but never mind. I had Kim Sam Soon to company me throughout the night. Just finished watching the show not long ago on youtube. Not all of the chapters, and some chapters I was watching them speakin gibberish throughout.hahas alright not gibberish, just korean. They were wicked, they didnt had eng subtitles for some. There were missing parts here and there, but yea, at least I managed to get to the last part. I kinda liked the ending, as in it applies.

Believe it or not I hadn't ate anything the whole day. Unless you consider green apple as a meal.
Sh did ask me out to Simpang, but it was way too last minute, I wasnt prepared yet. Sorry gal. =(
Now, im feeling WAY HUNGRY. Dumbshit =(
It's 5.50am and I've yet to catch some sleep. Nice one. I guess I'll be sleeping later.

I hate being left feeling like this. So UNFAIR
Im seriously very hungry right now, but there's nothing for me to eat. =(
Any kind soul willing to meet me now for breakfast? =(
Hais.

No comments: