Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hmm, Im working today at 2pm, Clinique.
Well, Mr Chan has finally booked out and back to civilisation..hahas, somehow I feel he's a happy man now, LOL.
Hmm, the way he describes army life seems fun, cause it sounds so much like sec sch days, just that they do PE all the time. His company has 3 female recruits, so cool, says that they are of average looking.

Oh yeap, went for B&J's interview, most likely I'll be getting that job. My cousin will start work coming Wed, while for me..I gotta settle some stuffs first. Their incentive sounds more attractive than B&J but I forgotten what they told me alr!! hahas, I only rem " for every 300 hours you clock in, $400 will be credited into your acnt" cool eh, but I've calculated, I tink I need almost 2 and half months to clock in so many hours man.

After thinking long and hard, I've decided to sell my phone, goodbye K750i =(
I don't wish to take from mum. She needs the money for herself too.

I didnt turn up for Sakae Sushi ytd, so I guess for the time being, I better avoid dining at Sakae. Especially the branch at Dhoby Gaut. =x

Maybe to me some stuff, I wish I dont hear it.
Because the more you are showing it to me, the more I....
To build up the trust I hope you understand my feelings.

No comments: