Thursday, March 01, 2007

Rainy Days

So much for promising. I didnt went to school, slept through my alarm once again.
So afterall Ng still cares about us, she called Audrey the day before to ask about us. I'm so going to attend her lesson next week man. Make a breakthrough. To have 100% attendence. wahaha. =x

It's kinda giving me the headache. It's like a silent war.
Went spinning around last night, everyone was kinda silent. I fell asleep in Ken's car 3/4 of the time while they were driving around. Same places, Ulu Pandan, etc..
Pit-stop at Kopitiam in town for smoke break, while I went 7-11 to get magazine, a tomato lemon and Ricola sweet after which we ended back at Paul's coffeshop, and there after, headed home.
Checked my mails, and went straight to bed; concussed.

Studying with Audrey later, I make sure I do.
Gonna be regular customer of Mac's once again.

No comments: