Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Slack







Another day spent at home, was suppose to go gym with JH lol. I ps him, cus I got fever and Paul got the cheeks to laugh at me. Hahas.



Well, let's see what I had done so far, hmmm..






-Watched TV



-Play with Coco



-Played Maple ( oei dont laugh! )



-Took pictures of my baby girl hahas.






But all is fine now, Im feeling better already =) hehe.



Shall upload some pics of my monster. =)
Dont laugh at my her, she is like a snowball.
Part 2 [ 2.30am ]
It's a high chance that I might miss clubbing later on.
Reason being, some people told me my $$ is running low, and that I wont be able to survive till 15th of April. Another problem would be, should I go to Genting?.. It's from the 3rd to the 5th of April. Hais, I feel like going, but it won't be fun. Just going ther for the breeze. Hmmm.. =( PS!! wan follow? hahas, or is ther anyone who wants to go with me?.. =(
Went to the gym just now, in the evening, I feel more energetic than ever. Good sign =)
I guess I'll be very free next week, I wana SLACK ALL I CAN!!!!!!!
Oh yeap, had subway after gym, had a turkey breast-Honey Oat bread. D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!
Hmmm, maybe I shall get some later on too.
I so feel like clubbing =(
Get me a banquet job asap.



No comments: