Thursday, March 29, 2007

Woot!

The 6 weird things about joanne...

  1. She likes to talk to herself
  2. I am an optimistic introvert ( contradicting huh..hahas)
  3. Gets hungry easily ( but cant eat as much as I want to, as I have a tendency to put on weight easily)
  4. I'm afraid of clowns and dolls
  5. I can stay online the whole day not doing anything.
  6. I feel weird having to sit here and think of stuffs that I feel weird about me. hahas..

I guess that's about it, I believe I still have some other weird stuffs which I dont know myself. hahas, definately something?..hahas, oh well, maybe laugh at my own jokes?..or think of something while I'm on the train and smile for nothing??..Now I sound more like a psycho than a weirdo..hahas.

Ohwell, nothing much happened at work today, just that I was kinda clumsy and knocked my knee onto the drawer, and got a bump now. With dots of purple and blue, so UGLIFIED!!! if there's such word..Met up with the usuals for dinner. We went GIANTS to shop for food and went over to Mas's place to cook, hahas, I've never seen them so homely before..hahas..Oh wells, we had spaghetti with erm, Im not sure which is it, Alfredo or Carbonara sauce, I made the mash potatoes, which doesnt require much effort..hahas, just add in hot water, and its good to go =p , we had bacon, and also SOTONG!!! my all time favourite lately man..hahas, SAMBAL SOTONG ..hmmmmmmm, so HEAVENLY!!! hahas..

SO much for that 3 and 1/2 jog plus 30 cruches, now everything is returned to me after that "late night dinner"..UGH!! I wish I get anorexia. So I can stop eating so much.

Audrey told me this week was the last week before Momo closes for renovation!! and I MISSED it!! UGH. =( No more free drinks anymore..

Alright, gotta go get some rest, gotta wake up early later..

Nites =)

No comments: