Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stamina gone.

Just got home from a long jog at the park. For just merely a 3 and 1/2 round plus 30 cruches, it made me feel kinda wobbly. Hais, stamina gone. Gotta start all over again.
And just received a msg that I need to work later. UGH.
I hate this kinda feeling, when it's suppose to be your off day, and you got a last min call up.
Alright, on the other hand, I do give last min shit too..Hais, karma.
I have to turn up for work later at 5.30pm and tmr I dont have to work. =) hehes, so I guess I can turn up for training tmr.

This is my second time writing this blog, feels so dumb. Just cause the html was having some problem and they can't' publish my blog. UGH.

So I guess, I cant go for any job hunting today, Im working at 5.30 pm =(
Oh wells, more work more $$. That's the only thing I can console myself now..
I guess Im gonna search for a banquet job, I dont wish to drag you guys down, as in like when I cant turn up for standby, then you guys would be dragged down.
I dont wish any conflict to happen..
Hais, so much to say, but dont know where to start.


I gotta learn to bury the hatchet, that impact is still there.
I dont know why it hits me that bad,

I am me. Love me or hate me, it's still an obssession.

No comments: