Thursday, March 22, 2007

New foundings =)
















Alright, so I was told to rest early, but...look at the time now!! woots` hahas, it's 6.05am!! hahas, MORNING DEAR READERS if I happen to have any. hahahs.










I was once again blog hopping, saw Xiaxue with this new snowflake tatoo, it's very nice!! *tempted grins* =p
Alright, upon reading her entries, there was this entry that struck me " The South Beach Diet & Pilates ( pronounced as "PUH-LA-Teez" ) lol sounds like some vulgarities hahas. "






Well, for South Beach Diet, you get to eat the carbs and the fats!! woot! =))






And you do an exercise called the Pilates which helps to make your muscle long and lean and IT'S NOT DIFFICULT AT ALL!!! hahas, Im doing some research on it on the web now, and maybe try it out. It looks kinda dumb lying on the "Bed". Im going to upload pics on how pilate is done, it's so simple! I'll just need to get a ball?..hahas, I don't know the correct term for it, but ya, that big ball. Hahas.



PS!! please do call me when ya see this, hopefully before noon?..at least we can meet up for movie date? LOL..


Hmm, currently Aud's online!! hahas, and ym..MORON!! hahas..
Im hitting the gym in the evening. Hopefully the cramps don't kill me.
Oh yea, I went for Sakae Sushi interview. $5.50/ hr.
Please don't go for any interview at Orchard Plaza, firstly that place is run-down. Secondly, I don't think it looks like a decent place either. I went there initially for an interview for waitress at a Bar, which is located at Orchard Plaza, it stated on the papers that it needed waiter/waitress. When me and Jz got there. It look like some red-district pub. They rejected Jz and told me they needed female waitress, they only put up the "waiter" position merely because they say that MOM don't allow them to open vancancy only to waitress. WHAT A SCAM!! hahas. Anyway, the minute they told me that I left with Jz without second thought. I won't wana work there.

And yeap, headed down to Cine and HMV, I wanted to look for Kitori's CD but cant be found. So yea. It's equivalent to not finding anything.
After shopping around for a blue cross which Jz can't locate, we decided to do some shoppin!! lol Jz sounds so gf material now, lol. He wanted to look for a black shirt, which I told him Bugis has the BEST DEAL! hahas, so I brought him there, and yea found the shirt but not the size..DOTS!!
Decided to meet SH at 85 for dinner. Say heng came, Mas came, Irvin and Wilkie came. Okay gf's WILL DEFIANTELY ASK U GIRLS OUT OK. Don't get mad at me please?
THat's all folks! =)

Happy reading this entry !!







[Part 2]


Im back again!! reason being, YM show me his blog and the entries are written in CHINESE!!!


CHAO DIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I dont understand a shit!! lol, maybe a few sentences lol, omg. It's some wordpress thingy, but very cool. Like Im in some Taiwan webpage reading on some review. HAhas. Creative sia. I've uploaded 2 more pics, one of which is the blog and one of which is the aftermath of a dumb when she doesn't understand what she's reading. =p
So this is what a " Tai Ke" does. :)

No comments: