Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sentosa & Teo Heng














































Im using the very last energy that's in me now to blog.
My grumpy morning call came at 8.27am Hahas.
But I only woke up at 9 plus.Hehe. =p
Have to prepare for Sentosa. Bathed and rushed out of house. Met Van,Aud,Lion,Leo,Johnson and Bday Boy at the interchange.
Went to have our breakfast, and headed for Harbour Front.
Someone gave me a shock of my life by giving me a tap on my back while we alighted at Outram, it was none other than Ms Von, so all along we were on the same train, and we didnt see each other..hahas..
So we walked around Harbour Front looking for the cake for the bday boy.
Everything done and met up with Edmond, we head off to Sentosa!!! =)
But the weather turned it's backside on us. It rained the minute we got there.
Lion and the rest got there first cus lion was driving, he picked us up at the shuttle bus pit point. We didnt pay $$ =p we just walked in and hopped onto Lion's car. hahas.

The 4 girls were tempted to jump into the water, but we couldn't!! =(
Took loads of pictures, Von made " ai xin bian dang " I liked the Tuna.
Oh ya, we played the erm, what is that called?..wait till I get the name of it. hahas.

Since the girls couldn't get into the water, we decided to go over to "New Zeland" to chill.
To wait for the guys to return from their water parade. Hahas.
After everything we went our seperate ways,

Oh ya!! I missed out the part when bday boy got sabotaged! hahas..
Edmond gave him an unexpected cake smack on his face! hahas, it was very lenient le..=p
After leaving Sentosa, Lion they all went for dinner, while me, Aud and Van went Teo Heng!! =))

------To be continued.. I'm real exhausted..--------------


















Alright Im back to continue my blog..hahas, well after Sentosa, Aud, Van and I went Teo Heng!!









We went there with Van's friends, Aud was real high, kept pestering me to sing with her, hahas. But I wasn't on form ytd, hahas, so yea I didnt sang much. Shall upload some pics we took =))









-To myself:










No doubt it was just a small lil matter, it made an impact on me.












No comments: