Monday, April 02, 2007

Suppose to be..


Im suppose to be sleeping now, if not for that irritating call from Clinique, I should be still sound asleep.
Went for captains ball ytd, at Pingyi Sec, met up with Eve, like finally after so long, hahas, finally get to see her.
I was the goal keeper/catcher for the day, hahas, I wasn't running around, hmmm, I wanna lose some fats!!..
hahas, it was fun and we won CHAMPION!! =))

After that, went to TM to do my month end paperwork..hate it so much. UGH.
Had Spicy Chicken rice at B1 delicious, but expensive. And drank bubble tea, woot` =))
No doubt I look fine like that.
But deep down, I wish for a genuine answer. Said there was some regret, that it was all in the past, to me, it doesn't seem like it, it's written all over your face, your eyes cant tell lies. I've seen through you.
Gave you the chance to make a choice but you didnt, I know you dont wish to hurt me.
It's not like it hasn't happen before, I can take it.
I would prefer a genuine heart, than one that might fail me once again.

So disturbing, this kinda thoughts.
I believe if it didnt happen, you wont sink, neither will you be in a bad shape, there is so plenty of choices out there,
it's not whoever missed their chances, you just got to learn it from another point of view.
This is an offer which I bet is hard for you to resist.
Take this step and you will be a better person, I swear.

Take it that I dont have the confidence in me.
I dont trust easily anymore.
That is me.

---------------------------------[PART 2]---------------------------------------


Realise how bored I got..this is the second time blogging..

Was sleeping my day away, realise I replied a msg half-way and fell asleep..OMG..hahas..

Hope you aint feeling so moody le?..

Bt Timah doesnt sound that bad afterall =p


I wish my pay gets in asap!! Im DYING!! LITERALLY!!!..

UGH..



No comments: