Friday, April 20, 2007

Stereotype

I guess Im just one of those stereotype people like what Im being known to "some" people.
Don't ask me why, but certain stuffs I just cant help but keep thinking.
Dumbshit. I was thinking bout it last night, and somehow, someone told me the same thing
that I was thinking of too. So now, I have six sense??..Crazy..
This is just some very random entries like any other of my randoms.

Maybe we had been taking stuff for granted,
that it finally took a toll on us..
I don't know what to do,
I hope I can help out in a way.
I'll try to abide to the rules..

I dont know what I'm trying to type in this entry.
It's so nonsensical..
I'm just suppose to go to the teller and transfer money.
Intended to go gym, but I guess the buggers went out to slack last night,
So conclusion would be that they are still asleep..
Hmmm,..
Now I cant slack anymore, got a curfew. =(
But on EXCEPTION nights, I'll try my best =p

So Mr YM has got into Police Academy and he's over the moon..
I dont wish to do the organising, it's difficult to control a zoo. =x

So Ms PS, are you gonna get the night cream from me?.. lol..
Do you still wana watch DragonForce?..
Alright I better head to the teller now, some people needs the money before lunch..

Maybe I'll go grab some bread or something to stock up.

This is soo random.

No comments: