Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Free Cone Day Part II

Alright so the FREE CONE DAY was considered a success,
There were loads of people flocking into the queue.
I was in team3 it took us to wait for like half an hour and it was our turn to do the scooping..
It was kinda fun at first, but I realise I was hogging the scooper for tooo long,
And I felt a disturbance, so I retreated and let the others took over, and I tried my best to steer clear
from scooping.. I tried doing the runners job, but seems like I was more of an obstruction,
So..I slacked.. =x

It was kinda sweet when people wait for you to knock off..
Waited for like 2 hrs for me.. =))
Van came down too to get the free ice cream..hahas..
She rejoined the queue for the second ice-cream..hahas.. =p

im lazy to continue, currently, Mas playin Maple
While Im bloggin and YOU are acting angry reading Archie.

No comments: