Sunday, April 15, 2007

Very soon, it's either I'm gonna breakdown, or I'm gonna break through. hahas, OMG..
The usual routine of work, slack,work,slack,work,slack..
I dont like this as my routine..maybe slacking is okay, but work..aahh..

Okay bout B&J.. =)
Well, afterall it wasnt as bad as I had pictured it on my mind. The people there were friendly, very outgoing =))
I was working with Mai,Melissa and Joycelyn..They were all very friendly and I tell you..the feeling of welcoming is so different from HD..I would defiantely prefer B&J man..not that I angkat or what..but seriously.. =)) I like the working environment.. Maybe cus I have not meet the rest of the people yet, so ya.. GOD, please bless me..

I learned to make waffle cone, waffle dish and waffle basket..
The most challenging was the waffle cone, but I've mastered it..muhahah..
Then it was the usual, scooping of ice-cream, blah blah blah..serve customer..
Oh yea! saw Andrew Wee and Sky..while we were doing closing..and Andrew wanted ice-cream..IDIOT!!!!!!!!
He chose Chocolate Mint, which is like so difficult to scoop can! cus it's something like Choc choc chip. So HARD!!!! argh..IDIOT!!!!..Since he was my friend..I tried scooping bigger scoops for him, and he shot me back with a " GOU LE LA GOU LE LA.." in those typical ah beng manner..eh! you better dont come and disturb me on Tue! I'm not gonna serve you man!..bleah!

So now, I dont feel so good, been coughing alot lately, hmmm..

Okay, so I manage to gave you a fright hahaha.. My line was cut off temporary only..now my line is back..so yeap =))
Leaving my dungeon soon, hais, gotta head down to DTE for B&J meeting, then followed by 1.30-9.30 Clinique. Kill me please. =((

Some people enjoys the luxury of sleeping while I'm deprived of that luxury....
School starting tomorrow..like..NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! =((
I cant believe the holidays are over.. =(( My precious holidays..when will you drop by again?!!!!
Oh my holidays..........

No comments: