Monday, April 23, 2007

Since I'm so "awake" might as well blog an entry and better start doing my costing..
shit man, this sem starts too fast! i'm not ready yet, so many things bombared me at once,
I'm gonna burst! anytime, the time bomb in me is ticking, anytime I'll just BUST!

Worked 3 days flat! non-stop. Can I be strong and be a fighter?..hahas..
As in having the willpower to fight on. I need REDBULL, it gives me wings!..hahas..
What a %$^#%@#%$#^ I cant say what I feel like saying.
A personal blog yet I cant blog out what I really feel like saying, ya true..I could just get a diary.
Maybe I should just do that,
It will come to a point in time when that diary will come in handy.
I'm trying to refrain from using the com so often, I dont wish to be dependant on such stuff..
hahas, dumb, I bet no one knows what the hell I'm saying once again.
But..oh well..maybe I'll just close this account down, since I wont be using it anymore
in the near future. =(
Hais..up till this point in time, I don't know what to say.
It's like a living nightmare.
I am FORCED TO FACE REALITY.
Karma I guess..
I feel so useless, I'm like still in a "refusing to accept reality" mood.
I still have that cant be bothered attitude.
Kill me.Take a knife and stab me.
I hate this.
I want to wake up from this, and do something right for once.
It's tormenting.
Alright I better not go on..I'm getting so emo-ed.

Back to work, everything was fine today.
Nothing much happened. I'm getting the hang of it.


No comments: