Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I realise today is my only off day from work, omg. =(
Stuffs happened, I wish it's not serious.

Feeling so "wu zhu"- helpless, if only i can create miracles...
I hope I spend my off day today fruitfully, gonna meet the people for gym at Pasir Ris CC..
not very clear bout the there after plan though..
After this entry, im gonna go bathe and get ready.

You came down to my counter ytd, with dunking donuts, hahas..thanks sweetie..=)
I gave her use the products, hahas, using anything that can be applied on over make up.hahas..
And also "that thing" hahas..THANKS GIRLIE!! =)))
I hope it helps to "BOOST" my confidence to another higher level..LOL.
Met the usuals for another slacking period, went to geylang for dinner, and thereafter, Kent Ridge Park.
HAHAS!! I was in Mas car so yea, it was like Grand Terrismo, lol, if i spelled it correctly, his turning was extreme but FUN!! hahas, just that the tires might go botak..hahaha..
Took some pics of them on the tank..I WASNT IN THE PIC!!!!! =(((
I was the camerawomen.hahas..
Maybe I'll upload it later, kinda lazy to do the transfer of pictures now, since Im running out of time, wonder if they woke up alr..hmmm..
alright it's 10.20am on my com alr..shall go prepare now..

*I wish that all else is fine.

Ciaoz!

No comments: