Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My line got CUT

( Jo & Claudia )
( The DUMB Lecture )

( The Ladies )


( Her fav hangout )



( Zara =p )




( Ryan and Pregnant Fish )
Sorry for the inconvenience, my line was once again CUT..
So yeap. Hmmm, it's my sec time blogging once again..ARGH! shit.
Just hate the feeling of having to re-blog my entry. HATE IT!..
Alright I'll just post a random, just wana get the pics uploaded =))

Had a simple dinner last night, ToriQ and Honey Red Tea with mini pearl =))
My throat is currently killing me, as in it is very itchy and I cant help but feel like scratching it!..
Saw some people at Century Sq last night, just that the girl beside you wasnt me..
Hahas, but I dont care! =p I've got over it! so long time ago.. =)
Felt kinda down when some people say.."You not sian meh?.."
What an idiot with sucha question.

I have alot of things on my mind, when I viewed my friends frienster.
Envious of them, being able to go on holidays..to Japan, Hong Kong..etc..

Stephen Di..entertain me will you?..hahas..
I need some comedy movies..might be going to the Dvd shop to rent
some good movies tomorrow or Friday..
If time permits..
Alfred advise me to use prepaid.
I'll see bout that..not use to it though.
Alright randoms are over..
Enjoy the pictures =)

No comments: