Sunday, April 08, 2007

Late fer work.

Alright I'm actually late for work, but, I sitll chose to write my blog first before I hit the showers.
I am going to say this the LAST TIME!
IM NOT GONNA ADMIT ANYTHING IF IT WASNT MY FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE!.

Yeap, I have made this clear.
Working at Clinique today, hmmm, hope sales would be good. Sharon called me to give me a morning call, hahas, still I'm gonna be late, when time is the factor, Im lazy to put on make-up. But I've got no choice, UGH.
Went over to Mas place last night, we cooked pizza! hahas, technically speaking, it was JOsh and Mas, I was in the hall playing some NBA game on PS2 with Say Heng, when a fight broke out. OVER A GAME!!! I'M gonna smack your face if it ever happens again and I MEAN IT.
And for the rest of the time I was just lazing around, sleeping on the sofa awaiting for the pizza, hahas. =)
Overall out of 10 I give josh a 5/10 for the pizza, I think it lacks of tomato paste like what Mas said, and NOT ENOUGH CHEESE!! hahahs, but I didnt comment cause afterall, I didnt help out a single stuff, unless spreading of garlic paste on the bread was counted as one. hahas, hmmm..
Alright, I guess I better continue my blog tonight, gotta go bathe now..
CIAOZ!!

No comments: