Saturday, April 07, 2007

No More..

There's simply no more communication or whatsoever thingy between me and my family, I come back home to an empty house, maybe not empty, just that I dont see anyone around..just got home like half an hour ago, and my bedroom is empty, as in my sisters are no where to be found..hmm, maybe in school?..

Well, it seems like a routine for me to be slacking out till bout 6plus 7 the next morning before I head home. My dark circles are getting from bad to worse, I think I need rest soon, my temper aint getting any better either too, I flare up easily and worse of all, I get real emotional now too, UGH.
I guess I wont be able to wake up on time to head down to CDC to book my FTT. =(
I am getting fatter day by day, the rate Im eating seems scary, I wish to lose weight fast.
There's like many things on my mind, but not sure of how to write it out.

Im too tired, exhausted.
I need rest.
Morning.

No comments: