Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New semester

So a new sem has started and I'm already dreading it alot. Almost everyday starts at 8am.GOD please give me the DETERMINATION I need...

Now we get to go to the main lecture hall where it can seat in bout 8 classes?..
Will be having my costing and accounting lecture there. hmmm..
Apart from that, Ms Choo!!!! she is our CA. woot`!! =))
And most of all, we only have a 4 days class. =)

Today is only my second day since school reopened and I'm already not attending school =(
Got to work today..
FREE CONE DAY today..so we are expecting like one big flock of scary people coming
down for our ice cream..
I hope I only have to work till 7pm today..
which I highly doubt will happen man..=(

My phone was giving me problems last night, messages that I sent could not be received, and I guess
those that I sent to will receive bout 3-4 of my messages, stupid line..
Always giving so much problem..


Today is MS AUDREY CHUA JING MEI's
20th Birthday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm off to get ready and go get my typhoid jab..ah!
Hate jab's it's kinda itchy and I hate that numbing feeling!!

No comments: