Friday, April 27, 2007

I cut my HAIR!

Met up with Zara yesterday. She called me around 12 plus, just nice, I just woke up. Called me out-to study.Hahas, we were suppose to meet at 2, but I only left my place at 2. =p Woot` hahas, we met up at City Hall and headed off to the library at Esplnade to study, eventually, we only did 1 quest and we head off..muhahas.
Headed off to erm, Funan as Zara wanted to cut hair, so I brought her to the cheapest!,hahas, the Kimage school, where trainees cut your hair, she only paid $8.40! she was lucky cus her hair was cut by the teacher, so yea. WORTH IT!..kinda suit her alot shall show ya the pic some other time..
As I was too tempted to cut my hair, thinking long and hard, I' ve decided to cut!..
Went to the 2nd level, where the real Kimage was located where the professionals was, hahas, but my hair was still cut by the students, =.= but they are graduates so I guess no prob.
But afterall, I only cut my FRINGE..hahas..I dare not touch the rest of my long hair, I only told the person to cut my fringe..hahas, dumb. I paid $5.25 for it, hahas..

After the damage we had done to our hair, we went to Macs to continue studyin, but only Zara was studying this time round, I went cam crazy hahas, and there we had dinner and head home.

Some fag msg me while I was on the train, playing games with me, asking me to guess who he/she was..before I could even reply any further, my phone went flat. LOL..

I guess that's about it, oh yea, suppose to be in class now for accounts, but, since all not going, I'm heading back to sleep =)..

No comments: