Saturday, April 14, 2007

First Day!

It will be my first day of work at B&J. =)

Alright ytd, marks graduation day for the 4 of us and a few others, in Clinique's first class!
We finally got the 3-step badge, =) no more waking up early in the morning, and running to Merchant Sq anymore, but will miss the group of people there having training with us. Jane! no doubt you defiantely dont read my blog, but..thankew so much!!!!!!! =) you've been very nice to us..
And Yvonne Sim! hahas, she's a joker!, she cracks jokes, that I cant stop laughing.
Samuel!!! hahas, zhan qi lai!!! hahaha, hope I get to see them at the next training.hahas..
Overall, after this 4 days of training, I have put on alot of weight..hahas..OMG.
My face swelled up once again.

Sold my K750i like finally, gone. =(
Oh well, hope I can save up soon to get a new phone..
I'm not sure if the Hong Kong plan will still work out or not, if not..is it possible to go somewhere nearer?..like..Bintan? Batam?..no plans no plans..not yet..hmm..

It's easier said than done, but I wanna change too..
I will put in effort..I aint getting younger anymore...

1 comment:

*fang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.