Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Back to Singapore!!

Sawardee Karr!! =) Jojo is back in Singapore.


Arrived at 3pm ytd. Man, I kinda miss Thailand, the land of 1000 smiles..lol.Was very angry, but cant blame the couples either. I was waiting for more than half an hour for my 2nd baggage, felt a lil worried, so I walked further up, and saw this couples with my baggage, they were like as though looking for something else, so without sec thought I just walked up to them and said " is that my luggage? " then they were like " er, er, er,..." so I just open up the luggage and true enough, it was mine my god! the bloody locker, it''s like so common. His key could open up my lock!!!! damn.

A mixture of feelings within. Happy that Im back to my clean and fresh country, sad that I've got to be back to square one, when I can no longer spend as and when I like.5D4N sure passes real fast.

[20 Sept]
Day 1 at Thailand.
Bored the plane, and it was window seat =) the view was awesome. I liked the view 10000 m of the ground, where only clouds enveloped us. =) The flight was only bout 2 hours, felt a lil turbulance here and there, but we reached Thailand safely =). We took a cab to Cher's uncle place, Prama Sam-SV City. A very nice condo, but not accescible to the city. We unpacked our stuff and off we headed to Siam =) walked around Paragon, MBK, bought our toothpaste,toothbrush, DKNY. lol, and headed back to the condo, changed and off to ParrrtttteeeeeHHHHHHH lol. It was raining that day, argh. Crap, but we still headed down. First it was Bedsupperclub located at Nana, but they were kinda strrict. I wasnt 20 so they didnt allowed me to enter. Damn, so we headed to RCA-Route66 the bouncer was kind enough, they let me entered. Oh ya! we saw this 2 Russian chics at Bedsupper, but they were kinda tipsy, Dumb blonds, lol..Okay, back to Route66. The crowd was just nice, not too packed like MOS, and the people there are more gentlemen, no itchy hands, LOL. They had a few rooms with different themes, like - Live band, trance, RnB. The layout of the rooms, are way better than Singapore. Their toilet!!!! omg, they have singers inside the toilet whereby you can seat down and listen to them sing. IN THE TOILET, hahas. And we headed back to the condo- Knock out.



[ Can I just Stay up here?.. ]




[21 Sept]
Day 2.
Woke up real early though we clubbed the night before. Kuan took real long to prepare!!! A guy!!! takes bout 30mins to prepare!!!!! DAMN!! hahas, longer than me man! I wonder why, maybe cus it's not my own home, so I took lesser time to bathe. We headed down to Paragon first for breakfast, lol..followed by SuamLom. If im not wrong, freaking complicating. You can never recognise the route, cus they've got so many ways to one place.We had Dairy Queen, 19 baht!!!! not even a dollar!! hahas, mind you their standard is some what like Orange Julius..hmmm yummy.
We shopped and shopped and shopped till I cant take it. Ate loads of nonsense, hmmm, mango, watermelon, drink coconut juice, cant remember what I ate though, ate too much. LOL.


Bascially, it's the same routine everyday, eat, shop, party. But time is always never enough. Cus from one place to another, takes a very long time. Very time consuming. Chatuchak was very, VERY packed. ARGH, couldn't stand the crowd and the people, but the sight of the puppies melted my heart. I wanted to stay a lil longer, but Cher said they were dirty, =( so we left..







Im kinda lazy to further blog, lol. Let the pictures do the talkings. =)






[ Food! yummy!! ]
[ Dairy Queen 19 Baht!! ]
[ Shopping!! =) ]
[ Sala Deng-Nana-RCA ]
[ On the Tuk Tuk ]
[ My New Love ]
[ We lost our way!! walkin in circles]
[ On the BTS]
[Chatuchak]
[ Cher, Tom,Wang,Jo]
[ ge tio..lol ]



No comments: