Sunday, September 16, 2007

These Gray Days Of Mine

Not been having adequate rest. And these 3 days job is giving a toll on me. My throat gave up on me after 12 hours long of explaining the same shit over and over again. I cant believe it. People holiding a bloody "infinite" card can be that bloody stingy. I guess it's due to the throat and the little sleep I get that's making me so moodless.

Im a angry woman now. Very angry. Hahas. The throat is fucked up. I cant even scream..even when I actually did, there wasnt much sound heard..I was literally tryin my very best to "shout".

But I enjoyed working at Natas Fair. Time passes real fast.



[ Ninja ]
[ hmm, only Natas people know it.]
[ Nose fucked. ]
[ Ed! what are you doing?! ]
[ Del,Bean,Jo,Hen]
[ That Mirror ]
[88000 km and going.]
[ Pieces Of Me.]

No comments: