Saturday, September 08, 2007

Last Night

Met up with fen at bout 5plus at her shop first, bought her fried chic and bubble tea. hahas.
Chatted for a while, waiting for time to pass, waiting for her to knock off. Hahas.
Afterwhich, we took bus 16 down to town, therer was a FREAKING jam , which took up bout half an hour of our time.
Met up with the rest at Taka, Fen bought her gift for her bf and off for FOOD HUNTING. HA!
Bought OMU rice, hmmm yumm! =) but i couldnt finish the rice man, was like hogging onto the mic last night, and I see some grumpy faces =x Oopps.

After all the nonsense, we slacked at 24 Hrs Swensen, icecream!! Had myself a banana split =)
Which kinda OWNED me. Too filling. Joked alot, till I nearly got cramps, lol.
Thereafter we parted ways and I met up with the Jipping Clan. They headed down to "Spize" for supper, I nearly puked. LOL. I was way too full to see anymore food. After supper, headed to Mount Faber for 2 rounds and down back home.

No comments: