Monday, September 17, 2007

It's All Over!

Finally IT' S ALL OVER!! =)
The Natas Fair 2007 is finally over.And I guess this is the most enjoyable job I had, though it's just 3 days. The people are fun to work with and definately spontenous. =) They kept me real occupied LOL. Fang!! you should have join us, you're missing out on GREAT FUN. Currently "Out Of My Mind" is playing in my head..hahas. Busy,busy and BUSY.

And Im looking forward to 20th Sept! =)
My break =) new people are joinging in. So in total maybe 4 are leaving on 20th Sept.
Im so excited! =) Went to pick up Sher from the airport, she just came back from Bangkok, she bought back 10 pork burgers. LOL. It's from MacDonalds over there. =) It was yummylicious, just that I was a lil tired so I only had one mouth.

I still feel tired after sleeping fro how many hours?..the fair is bad. It made me gained 3KG!!!!! BLOODY 3KG!!!!
Damnit. How the hell to lose that man.



Alright gotta prepare now, Im off to the dentist.AHh!

No comments: