Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Self Proclaimed Holidays

Yes Im still online consider the fact that I've got school later on at err ..shit. I think it's 8am. My god.
These few days has been madness for me.It's as though my exams are over, and Im having holidays already..joining the jipping clan almost everyday.Hahas. So ytd night was Changi, today was Orchard after late dinner at Simpang. HA!!
Okay so I woke up at 11plus this morning. Hoping that I was able to do some "revision" but..=z
Went out with Sher and Ly for lunch.No doubt it was raining heavily, I still chose to go out. First time ever I didnt felt lazy =)
We wanted to have Aston for lunch, located at Katong, but argh!!! it was close when we got there.

=( Didnt want Sher to catch a cold, so I sheltered her more than myself. Wanted to get my new slippers but nah, wait till my pay day =) just a few days away. So we headed down to Parkway to have Swensen.

I HATE RICH FUCKING BASTARDS. That's all I got to say. SHAMEFUL FUCKS.

Okay back to Swensen. I had difficulty pronouncing my selection, so I just pointed to the picture on the menu. LOL.Aye! dont laugh at me alright!! hahas. After which, all of us felt damn filled man!! but I insisted on ice cream. LOL..man I sure live up to the nick name given to me man. =x ARGH. Luckily I looked at the promotions and realised we could have a free "Nutty Sundae" for any 2 main course, so yeap mine and Ly's was considered main course and TADA!! ice cream =))))) I felt so happy hahahas. Dumb shit. hahas. Ate so much, made myself feel like crap inside. LOL.

But I'll never go to Swensen's at Parkway anymore.Nope. Not at all. For me to know for you people to find out.
Shopped around till we had nothing to shop, hahas. Tried tops from Topshop. A dress, woot. LOL. Freaking $93!!! hahas. Argh. And there after, we headed to Hanster's shop. That's where everyone gathered and off for dinner. Our ice milo order became a bloody Dinosaur.LOL. Oh well.

One round at Geylang cus we had to wait for Terrance and then down to Orchard thereafter we pang gang. hahas. Switched car, took Mr Nel's car. And it was safety journey home.

Pictures to fill you guys in. =)

Ps: I tried playing with the kitten but attempt failed.




















No comments: