Monday, September 03, 2007

A Very LONG entry

Once again it's Monday, which I kinda dread, a new week once again. Which means EXAMS is NEXT WEEK.

Let's back track.

[ 2 Sept ]

Was working at Clinique, was doing the morning shift and I woke up late. Cant blame her, I only told her in the middle of the night bout 1plus am that I was working morning shift, being in a sleepy state one tends to be only half conscious. Proven and tested. hahas. Sales was bad, but I enjoyed working with May =) We always have loads to talk about, the topics I LOVE to touch on =)) hahas.. so time passes real fast and it was time for me to head home. Mum met up with me at TM to get Coco's food. Had Famous Amos =)

Oh yarr! while I was heading for lunch I bumped into Sy hahas! so homely LOL. =x

Met up with the [ Jip-ing people ], Hanster came down to fetch me to Bugis to meet the rest. They were at "Tian Tian Steamboat" hahas. Believe it or not, I resisted the temptation and I didnt eat! hahas, okay maybe one mouth when the rest went for smoke break, LOL. It was PORK, how could I resist that? lol. So after "dinner" we left for "Orchard Gudang" lol, but there was no "zheng" cars on Sunday nights. And it was like 1 plus alr? So we gotta "Pang Gang" hahas. All headed home, cept for Sher, Hanster, Mr Hock and Mr Mark and me, so we headed down to " CG" Changi Gudang, LOL. NAh, Changi Village to see " pretty girls " okay they were pretty. Their figure was way off better. Bought 2 Kaya bao, hahas. It was nice, but they felt weird bout it. LOL. I like weird food I guess =))

Saw Shihui's friend there too but I guess he dont recognise me, and I have a feeling he was thinking that me and Sher was "ah gua's" BASKET!.

And soon it was home sweet home. Mr Hock blast off cus he had to "BOMB" the toilet too. hahas. Must be the steamboat, very DEADLY. lol.


[ 1 Sep ]

Went out to have breakfast/lunch buffet with my mum,dad,joey & CP jie. I dont really call her that, I'll just say "hi =) " I've lost the habit of addressing people that is slightly older than me as "so and so jie". So my dad was being extremely greedy..y?.. cus there was a plate of noodles with mountains of dishes stacked on his noodles while he was still having his chicken soup..tsk tsk tsk. SO TYPICAL.lol!

After all the blah blah blah at Allson Hotel, mum left for work and the 4 of us went Bugis to do some lil shopping =) It's been a long time since I got myself new tops. So yeap =)) kinda burnt a lil hole in my pocket.

Bought 2 tee " Miss Late and Miss Naughty " and a sweater/cardigan. Since I didnt had programme and I didnt felt like studying, I asked SY out..hahas..Thanks dude! lol.

So he met me at Bugis, companied me do the shoppings and off we headed to town. Trust me it's been a long time since I do the walkings. MY GOD!! from Bugis till Orchard!!!!!!! Okay we rested our legs at Suntec..there was this new miniature fountain hmmm, somewhere near the ermm, shit I forgot the exact location, but yea at Suntec first level, this lil fountain, kinda got my attention, was staring at it for quite sometime. Very unique fountain with the laser effects that kept my eyes glued to it..words cant describe how I was mesmerised by it..it's just way too nice to keep my eyes of it..hahas.Then we continued the LONG JOURNEY walked all the way to Orchard, pit stop at National Museum? is it? near SMU there. My first time there. It was very cool. Hahas, im like a turtle, but I liked that place. [ If only some people wasnt that lazy in the past..] Hais, nvm. there was only like 5 showrooms? there was [ Film ], [ Photography],[Food],[The Prince Of Gowns] and [Fashion] , sadly I cant take pictures inside, so yea. But that place was damn cool-vintage. I like =) hahas. Especially the section [ Prince Of Gowns ] I like the room's layout. =) Sweet. But SY said it'll collect alot of DUST & SPIDERWEBS.ha! thanks fer that. LOL. Oh ya! there was a bridge linking us to the main hall for the rooms, and on top of the bridge there was this pendulum-like lights. They were swaying to and fro at the same time. Very nice =) [ Okay, like I said it's my FIRST time there, and what's more it's FREE ADMISSION =)
Okay so more walkings done, till we reached ermm, what is that place after the Istana? yarr that building, there was a Donut shop! lol. The smell was luring me to it. LOL! so got ourselves half dozen ha! I was dying to look for a place to settle down since I wanted to try the donuts considered the fact that I had so much to eat in the morning..Hahas, I still wanted to have a bite of the donuts.There was totally no place to sit down to rest. So Sy thought of "Lido" wahahaha. Just tear my legs man, tear it away. I dont want it anymore. LOL. Another 20 mins walk? lol. So by the time we reached Lido, all we wanted to do was to SIT DOWN lol. The chocolate donut was awesome. Thinking of it now, makes me feel like getting it. LOL. But nah, got a diet to watch. Since we were at Lido, [1408]. LOL. Bloody cheap thrills, hahas, thanks for adding effects to the show. I SCREAMED in the theatre, as I wasnt allowed to cover my eyes nor ears not even my mouth! bloody hell, I just screamed. Thankew. But the screaming was good, it's like everything kept within all came out. And I felt better.hahas. Rushed for the last train back and tada! Im home. HAhas.









No comments: