Friday, August 31, 2007

Simpsons

Finally I've watched "The Simpsons" =)
Thankew Van =)) luckily I didnt catch it in theatres else I'll be quite f%$^ up. hahas.
Overall, not bad rate it 2.5 out of 5? cus the duration was way too short.

Went to have dinner with the old neighbour,spb,sy and jx. We went " Techno" ahas. Chicken cutlet rice was damn filling. Jx's puppy is damn cute!!!! Omg and I didnt take pic of it!!! but at least I got to hug it =)) Extremely cute!! cuter than my monster. I wonder... monster. Ha.
So the world is real small, everyone knows everyone. =)

[BnJ]
Was working morning shift today, nothing much happened, just that I had difficulty consuming my lunch.

[Tomorrow 1 Sept ]
Will be heading down to "Allson Hotel" to have buffet with my mum and dad. =) woot! buffet =)

No comments: