Friday, August 24, 2007

It's All Over

Finally a reply. Though it's just
[ Sorry]
[Night]
At least it was a reply. I'm not asking alot anymore. At least a reply. I just let the tears flow. Cried myself to sleep.
It's totally over. A part of me felt that this shouldnt had happened if I didnt open my big mouth. If only I give it a more thorough thought. But it's only the "If". I guess you need time for yourself too.
People said I've changed yet I can't feel/see it. She called me last night. Been a long time since I hear from her. We talked about lots of stuff, we touched on r/s, work, memories.
Yea memory lane is a killer. I think of this, and that and those. Ha. Will I ever be remembered by people, or I'm just some footprints in the sand that gets washed away by the minutes?..

I guess for the time being, I'll just concentrate on my exams and work.
I dont need memory lane for the time being. I dont wanna killmyself again.

No comments: