Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dont Look Back In Anger.

Blog hopped and Ryan!! your blog's song rawks! =)
Dont look back in anger. Remember hearing this song back then at NP.

[ 10.45 am]
Had fire drill today, my god. This nonsense exist in ITE. hahas. Haiya!! waste of time and we're basked under the hot sun for bout 10mins. Van reacted fast! hahas, she went to cafe 1 straight after to find seats for us =)
So after lunch we continued with the movie " American History X " this is some kick ass show that kinda set an impression in me. About the world these days. The cultural difference, the stereotype people.
The typical racist. This is sensitive topic to touch on. Like what I've learned. To challenge the topic. I've did this kinda conversation with you before, but it didnt work out. So yea. Personal difference.
[3.40 pm]
I went to take a short nap, but I kinda slept a lil longer than set. I woke up at 7.40pm
4 messeages received. Non from MON.D
[8.20pm]
Went out to have dinner with mum.I wasnt hungry but just felt like taking a walk outside.
Ended up having Chicken Chop for dinner. TSK! =(
Watched the " getai" hahas. Was hoping for the song that was sung in 881. But nope. NON.
[9.45pm]
Started with accounts Set 1 and Im still stuck. There are 4 more sets awaiting me.
Argh. Back to it.
[11.32pm]
A quiet night today, my phone seems dead. Oh yea! talking bout my phone. It dropped! slipped off my hands. It went straight onto the cold and hard FLOOR. argh.
[11.33pm]
Cool! My phone finally rang! lol.
1 message received. [ LHW ]
hahas.
[11.34pm]
Back to accounts.
Nights.

No comments: