Saturday, August 11, 2007

Okay forget bout the last post, I dont feel like continuing.
Back track!! haahs.
Had an awful National Day working. Argh. For once in my 20yrs of life. I missed the fireworks..hahas. Oh well, it's okay :) I hope they have the firworks festival this year.
Went out ytd to TOWN! woot! long time since I went ORCHARD! lol.
Big O and Image 2001. Everyone has been telling me the same stuff, "MIA" well, I'm not really missing in action though, just that I seldom go online, spent most of the time watching Dvd at home and work. I guess I kinda lost touch with my sch stuff man.This one week "holidays" was supposedly "study week" but I spent it otherwise.
So happily I've missed
-Transformers
-Simpsons
-Gone Shopping..
Too many to list out. ARGH. Forget it. I'll just catch it on DVD.
I'm still waiting for the VIVO outing. I'm turning into a turtle, REAL SOON.
So it's Saturday alr, work tomorrow and MONDAY, back to basics. :( I'm dreading school, more and more. MOTIVATION! please struck me once again.

I need some IKEA madness, lol.
TO HARRY, I love you!!! lol!!!!! ;)

Upcoming movies..
-knocked up
-Rush Hour 3
-The Godfather.

BORE.BORE.BORED.



hmmm, wads the pinyi fer "laugh" in hokkien?
hahahs.. oh well, is it qiou?
argh! i cant figure out man, losing touch le..lol..
well, it's extremely funny.

No comments: