Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Card

Skipped school once again. Woke up kinda late, met Aud around 3 plus to head down to I Vic to sign the contract, but they were a lil disorganised, so yea. Kinda wasted trip down. After that headed to TM to walk around, had bubble tea =) hmmmmm nice.. SY was nice enough to send me to Safra, hahas. SORRY! I was very late..hahas.But I guess the CCCD and NYSFC made it up.hahas!

Was walking round in circles, back and fro through TM and CS.
Headed to Toy R Us to have some fun with Aud..hahas.. She's more kiddo than me!..
From there I remebered, soccer times and fights, and forcing me to look at the dolls..
Then we headed to NTUC, haha! my Favourite place to just walk around aimlessly, from grocceries to mag to tidbits.Then followed by CS's Nokia Care Centre..then Clinique, hmmm. Kinda forgotten our route, hahas.
Niwae, we parted ways around 7pm. She went to meet her Ah Lao, while I went to meet the NQMM, hahas.
Crapped alot at Starbucks when this familiar face popped by.
My heartbeat stopped. I held my breath and smiled.

It's like we've become strangers. That familiar feeling, instead of the usual running up to you and give you a hug. I remained where I was and smiled.

When I got back home, my sis passed me a card.
Instantly I knew who it was from.
Thankew people =) both you and you. =)
Appreciate it alot, thankew =))

No comments: