Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm tired! yet I cant fall back to my dreamland, resulting in me sitting in the darkness in front of my computer.
Haiss, oh well. I've got a new phone! Z240 white in colour, it's a Samsung flip phone. Nice =)
But it seems like the battery life seems to die off easily, or simply cus I cant get my hands off it? =x
Anyway, it's only day 2 of work, 3 more days to go. People been asking me out, yet I just got to turn you guys down. Sorry people, Jo's got a tight schedule this week. Killing herself by the days, LOL.
In total Cliniques' giving me 15 days of schedule.I hope I'm able to HIT sales.

Fraggy is celebrating her 21st birthday next Sunday, not sure if I'm able to make it, cus I'm working but morning shift, see how it goes girl.Let ya noe asap.
I see Saturday coming and I kinda dread it alot!.. It's the longest shift I ultimately will try to avoid. [ 2-10pm ] *Cries*
Hahas, okay, it's still the same 8 hours time slot.Just that I start later and end later. And today I made a list of stuff I wana do when I get my pay hehe. =))

1.Do something to my damaged hair. [ Less than $200 ]
2.See the dentist bout my toothache. [ Less than $50 ]
3.Watch MOVIES - Simpson =( [ I wonder ]
4.New top/dress

I hope I dont overspend, there's nothing much I wana get this month. Maybe the " something to my damaged hair" might cost A BOMB.


Basically, it's misses.


Happy Birthday HOCK WEE! it's your BIRTHDAY! wah!

No comments: